Tampa Bartending School
Welcome to American Bartending School of Tampa. Since 1978 we have been successfully producing highly trained professional bartenders. They have been filling bartending positions in the Tampa, St. Pete, Clearwater, Sarasota, Bradenton, Lakeland and Pasco market areas. Our staff has over 75 years of combined work experience in Bartending and Bar Management. Our job placement department has placed thousands of men & women in some of the busiest clubs, restaurants, hotels, resorts, country clubs and bars. Nationwide Placement is available through our affiliation with PBSA.
We are proud members of........
- PBSA Professional Bartending Schools of America (Nationwide)
- FRLA Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- NRA National Restaurant Association (compliance classes)
Learn To Bartend Because
- Bartending is "Recession Proof', not affected by the economy, always a demand.
- Quick and easy to learn.
- Earn your certification in just 40 hours.
- Become financially independent, start earning $100 to $300 per shift.
- Bartending offers flexible hours, full or part-time, days, nights, weekends or events.
- Plenty of job opportunities for both men & women year round in Florida.
- Work in an establishment that suits your personality, club, restaurant, hotel, resort, beach bar, or work with event planners, caters etc
- Additional perks may be uniforms, insurance, meals, discounted rooms, & discounted event tickets etc.Bartenders have room for advancement within the hospitality industry, Bar Manager General Manager or even own your own bar.
Train With American Bartending Of Tampa Because
- American Bartending OF TAMPA has been successfully training and placing graduates behind bars since 1978.
- We offer a comprehensive, hands-on training program in a realistic bar setting to give you the confidence, knowledge and skills you need to become a Professional Bartender.
- We offer small class sizes for personalized attention, a new session starts weekly.
- Our training program is updated on a regular basis to stay current with new trends, drinks and methods used within the industry.
- You receive a copyrighted training manual.
- When you complete the training you will receive your certification in Bartending/Mixology"
- We offer free job placement assistance to those who request it.
- Our bartending training program is very affordable. You can earn it back the first week in tips alone!
CALL NOW 813-876-1616 TO SCHEDULE A NO OBLIGATION TOUR OF OUR FACILITY OR REGISTER FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE TRAINING SESSION.
AMERICAN BARTENDING REQUIREMENTS
Students are not required to have a high school diploma or GED to receive this training. Students must be 18 years of age or older and possess the aptitude necessary to perform the training offered. While you must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol in the state of Florida, you may legally mix and serve alcoholic beverages at age 18 per Florida Statute 562.13.